Therapeutic super juice for immune support
Inner Leaf Aloe Juice
This highly nutritious, medicinal juice is made using only certified organically grown active aloe vera. The Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) confirms that a daily dose of our Inner Leaf Aloe Juice can support immune system health and enhance everyday wellness.
Get the juicy benefits
Our cold pressed formula gives you essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, antioxidants and unique polysaccharides with every dose.
Immune support & function
Aloe vera contains polysaccharides, (biological sugars) and saccharides, (naturally occurring sugars). Research indicates that these active compounds are closely linked to healthy immune function.
HIGH IN ESSENTIAL VITAMINS
Contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, Folic Acid, Niacin, Biotin and Inositol that each work to support immunity and maintain good health
HIGH IN MINERALS
Contains 13 minerals each with their own unique benefits including sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, chromium and iron.
CONTAINS ESSENTIAL POLYSACCHARIDES, ENZYMES & AMINO ACIDS
Reported to contain over 200 enzymes, amino acids and polysaccharides only found in active aloe vera - which are potent building blocks in the body's immune system defence.
Aloe vera is known to assist many common ailments because of its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. These include ulcers, psoriasis, dermatitis, acne, minor burns, scrapes and skin irritations.
Contains natural synthesizers known to inhibit inflammation and support joint and muscle mobility.
AIDS HEALTHY DIGESTION
Aloe Vera has natural detox properties helping improve protein absorption, bowel health and regularity.
REGULATES WEIGHT & ENERGY LEVELS
Taken regularly, Aloe Vera cleanses the digestive system improving gastrointestinal function and regulating energy.
HEALTHY SKIN & ANTI-AGEING PROPERTIES
The nutritional content in Aloe Vera stimulates the skin's fibroblasts which produce collagen and elastin helping reduce the signs of ageing.
DENTAL HEALTH & HYGIENE
The natural anti-bacterial and anti- inflammatory properties of aloe vera may also assist health of teeth and gums.
The Optimum Health difference
Many juices make health promises, so what?s so different about Inner Leaf Aloe Juice?
- Made in Australia by an Australian owned and operated company with over 36 years experience in the nutritional and therapeutic industry.
- Certified by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). Manufactured and bottled in our Gold Coast TGA licensed facility to the highest Australian standards.
- Our Aloe Barbadensis Miller (Aloe Vera) is grown using 100% organic farming without the use of chemicals, fertilisers, pesticides, insecticides or fungicides.
- Inner Leaf Aloe Juice is certified as active containing natural enzymes, which activate the minerals. These in turn, activate the vitamins in our juice. Other health juices may not contain this natural activity and therefore have to rely on synthetic counterparts or don?t offer this benefit at all.
For everyday wellness & vitality
The Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) confirms that a daily dose of our Inner Leaf Aloe Juice can:
- Support immune system health
- Help supports healthy cholesterol
- Help maintain healthy blood sugar (glucose)
- Can provide relief from the symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Support cardiovascular system health
- Help increase good bacteria in the digestive system
- Can reduce free radicals in the body
- Relieve inflammation
- Assist your natural detoxification process
- Help support a healthy colon function
- Improve skin elasticity and support skin structure